Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again.

Blogging on my 8% iPhone which I'm pretty excited about considering 😜💜. Halfway not that much because this organization of thoughts will be a struggle. I can't access my recent blogs so we're going to do an #alexascurrentthoughts post. Here it goes.

Why are airplanes the best people watching spot there is on earth. Like the guy behind me I swear is the voice over for Pooh. 

Why is the lack of privacy in this world INSANE. I wish people would worry about themselves more. There's a distinct difference between informational and noisy. And just plain rude. 

I can honestly say that I work very hard and care more than most about my career. I don't work for rewards I work for myself because I want to be my ultimate best. For me. That is what makes me happy. My success has came from blood, sweat, and lots of reality. (No tears for Alexa.) With that I've had many mistakes and I learn new lessons everyday. I'm appreciative for the people brought into my life no matter the reason for it. I do believe in "Everyone is brought into your life with a purpose. Either they're a blessing or a lesson." Someone once told me that I didn't know everything. From that day on I vowed to never want to. I like the unknown because it makes my life interesting. I try to always look on the bright side of poor situations. Wise is the new black. 

I want a new purse. 

If you're my friend you will comment and tell me you like my blog or what you want to know. I don't know and like I said talking about my comedy horror is so awkward. Especially since it's real and live. 

3% XO
Alexa 

7 comments:

  1. I'm just starting to develop my teaching career now (at age 20) and I love having your youthful yet wise pondering's to muse over. You're always an inspiration Alexa!

    Love from NZ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may or may not check your blog everyday to see if you've posted something haha. I like your blog because, as a big fan of yours, its nice to see the human side of you vent about everyday life instead of just seeing the genius side of you through your choreography. Keep your smile up! Xoxo ivonna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't check your blog every single day like normal people do coz as everyone know I'm not normal coz I find that very very stalkerish. I love your way of thinking I mean like how can a 22yrs old person be so wise? Smile forever and not just for the camera! xoxo Wei Ni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog Alexa! You are such an amazing choreographer and someone I can only strive to be like as I grow. Your creativity is never lacking & you continue to inspire me with every youtube video/instagram post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very interesting and lovely to read. I love how honest and real it is. It makes reading it all the more enjoyable and makes it feel like we can really connect with you. I just wanted to tell u that I met u recently and you truly are the nicest and sweetest person ever. There is something about your personality that's so inspiring and positive. You were so welcoming and just such a great person for the short periods of time I could speak with you. I don't really know else how to explain it in words because saying you were so nice just doesn't do it.I really look up to you and your sister as a dancer and I just think you are so great and BTW your choreo ROCKS woooooo!!! Also can't wait for your next blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. There is a very little chance of you responding to this, but I just want to tell you that you are by far my biggest idol, inspirarion, role model and so much more. As a dancer myself, I turn to you for practically everything...but it's to the point where I look to you for fashion, and life in general.. and I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me (even tho you don't even know it) lol..but thank you. I have watched all your videos so many times that I literally know all of the combos and routines. Thank you for inspiring me like no one else EVER has before.
    ~your biggest fan EVER~
    -Bailey

    ReplyDelete